"Your safety at our heart"
Your safety is at the heart of all we do. As a medical clinic regulated and inspected by Healthcare Improvement Scotland our team are trained and equipped to keep you safe whilst operating strict COVID hygiene and safety protocols. As a medical clinic we are currently allowed to remain open and treat patients within the parameters of the government guidelines.
IMPORTANT – clinic procedures
To protect you, our team and fellow patients, we ask you to follow the procedures below:
- Please attend your appointment unaccompanied.
- Please attend appointment no more than 5 minutes before the scheduled start.
- Please complete any online documentation requests prior to your appointment.
- Please download Test & Protect app prior to your visit.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to:
- sanitise your hands
- wear a face mask
- have your temperature checked
- Please do not bring personal possessions to the clinic.
- Please maintain 1-2 metre distance from other people in the clinic as far as is possible.
- You will be asked to pay by card only or contactless. If for any reason payment by cash is unavoidable, additional precautions, including hand sanitising, must be taken.
- Please attend your appointment with no make-up for facial assessment and treatment and hair removed for laser procedures where appropriate.
Safe clinic environment
How we maintain a safe clinical environment.
- Access to the clinic is by appointment only.
- All patients are screened on arrival with a temperature and symptom check.
- All treatment rooms are fully disinfected between patients.
- Anti-virus Air Purifiers are installed in every treatment room and reception which are proven to kill airborne viruses ensuring that everyone breathes clean, safe air.
- Your practitioner will see you in PPE appropriate for your treatment.
- Electronic documentation, where possible, will be used to reduce touch points.
- Secure online consultations and reviews are available where appropriate.
- Your aftercare instructions will be emailed to you.
If you are seeking to replenish your skincare without an appointment you can order non-prescription items securely at our online shop.
Should you need a repeat prescription please call the clinic on 0131 226 9610 and have your prescription details to hand.
The easiest way to book your next appointment is either at checkout or using our new online booking system.
However, due to the complexity of some treatments it is not possible to configure them with the online booking system and you will need to call reception on 0131 226 9610 for Ultherapy, CoolSculpting and combination treatments.