Thread face lifts are suitable for men and women who are experiencing sagging facial skin caused by ageing, sun damage and collagen loss.
This treatment might be suitable for you if you have:
- A pinchable layer of fat under your skin to allow anchorage of the threads in order to achieve lift.
- Mild facial sagging without jowling to reduce nose to mouth and mouth to chin folds.
- Moderate facial sagging with less than 2 cm of jowling below the jawline and all natural teeth are present, which are need to support skin structure. Additional dermal filler treatments to restore the foundation the skin that has been lost may be required.
Thread lift procedures can not correct issues associated with:
- Excess skin.
- Fat loss and volume in the face.
- Bone loss from, disease, tooth loss, age, hormonal change.
The procedure does not correct lines and wrinkles, but a combination treatment plan using anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers and be used to achieve the desired outcome.